2018 Fab Lab & Makerspace Expo for Education
Date: May 3, 2018
Where: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Hands-on learning labs, PBL curriculum and presentations from STEM thought leaders.
- The 4th Annual Extreme Redesign 3D Printing Challenge: New England Semi-Finals & Awards
Who Should Attend:
- STEM Educators
- CTE Instructors
- Library Media Specialists
- Educational Technology Specialists
- Technology Integration Specialists
- Project Managers & Architects
AET Labs is pleased to announce Dig It. Fab It. Make It. 2018, New England’s premiere Fab Lab & Makerspace showcase. This is a unique opportunity for educators to see the design process in action, talk to the experts and hear and learn from academic STEM trailblazers.
Once again, with help from our industry partners at Stratasys, we’ll be presenting the most cutting-edge fab lab tech, tools and resources available for schools including:
- 3D Printers for Plastics
- 3D Printers for Metal
- 3D Laser Scanning Devices
- Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines
- CNC Milling & Routing Machines
- Wire Bending Machines
- Fab Lab furniture
- Space Planning & Design
This year’s event also features a round table discussion and Q&A with influential New England STEM educators on strategies and best practices for successfully integrating digital fabrication technologies into the classroom. The take away? Fresh ideas, lots of curriculum, sample parts, a PD certificate and just maybe a new MakerBot 3D Printer to bring back to your classroom!
There is no cost to attend, however, registration is appreciated for planning purposes.
Register early to reserve your spot!