Hands-on learning and research tools
Get a jump-start on teaching with your new equipment. Download our free curriculum resources for a variety of equipment and training systems.
From 3D Printing to Electrical engineering – From middle schools to universities all created by subject matter experts.
Our manufacturers offer a plethora of other resources including instructor guides, student manuals, job sheets and assessment tools. Many of these items are included only upon equipment purchases, however curriculum samples can always be provided.
If there is something specific you’d like to see, please let us know and visit this page regularly for updated materials.
- 3D Printing Curriculum for Secondary Schools
- Project-Based Learning for 3D Printing 14-Week Curriculum
- 3D Printing 101
- Fundamentals in Laser Engraving Instructor Workshop
- Epilog Workshop Projects – Workshop Hand-out3 Workshop Hand-out2 Workshop Hand-out1
- Epilog Laser and Corel Draw Seminar
Electric Power Systems