With a rich heritage as the birthplace of the first Industrial Revolution, New England has historically been home to a thriving manufacturing industry. From the original mill towns that flourished along our waterways, to the med tech innovation hubs booming today in the Boston area, manufacturing in New England continues to thrive and transform.
Today we are in the midst of the fourth Industrial Revolution, fueled by rapid advances in technology and materials. Transformative technologies such as 3D printing, collaborative robots, and advanced automation solutions, along with digitization and readily available data from the IoT are quickly revolutionizing production lines and manufacturing processes.
AET Labs is happy to be a part of the equation – offering assistance and guidance to schools seeking to set up advanced manufacturing “training grounds” for tomorrow’s smart factories.
Ready to start building your program? We help your students prepare for careers in this Industry 4.0 world with the following core tech categories:
- Additive Manufacturing – Composite & Metal 3D Printing
- Subtractive Manufacturing – CNC Concept Milling & Turning Lathes, CNC Routers, Plasma Cutting Machines
- Digital Fabrication Technology – Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines, Desktop Wire Bending Machines, Injection Molding
- 3D Scanning & Metrology – Reverse Engineering and Inspection
- Automation & Robotics – MPS & CP Factory Training Labs, Mechatronics Training, Collaborative Robot Training, PLC Training